Accurate & Detailed Litter Data to Help You Create A Cleaner City
Litterati City Partners
Gather accurate, relevant data to understand the who, what, where, and when of litter in your city.
Discover why litter is happening & create proactive litter prevention strategies.
- Measure the effectiveness of your city’s litter response & use the insights to maximize your litter budgets.
- Establish a precise baseline data-set on the exact volume & composition of litter across your city.
- Understand root causes of litter with geo-spatial data analysis across your city. Integrate existing data sets like commercial & retail data, population density, mobility patterns, and more for deeper insight and analysis.
With Litterati, Your City Can:
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of current budgets, operations, & infrastructure to address litter.
- Achieve key objectives like reduce illegal dumping, fulfill MS4 Permit requirements, and use data to drive policy.
- Engage city residents and partner organizations to help keep local communities clean.
How Litterati Works For Cities
Engage & Analyze Case Studies
What Wake County, NC Learned From Their Recent Analyze Campaign
How Pittsburgh Is Establishing A Litter Baseline & What Policy Insights Are Now Available
Using Quality Litter Data to Overcome Preemption Laws & Pass Needed Legislation
Memphis Engaged Local Businesses To Engage & Transform The City
TrashBlitz Campaigns Engage City Residents & Help Influence Policy
Engage Residents and Show Impact to Foster Ownership & Stewardship
Stories Of Impact
The tobacco industry contested in court a new $2 million per year tax levied by the city of San Francisco. The city used Litterati's Analyze capabilities to survey locations around the city to determine what percent of the city's litter came from cigarettes. The...
Even with a population of under 20 million people, The Netherlands is the global leader in both pieces picked up & in impact created with the litter data captured by Litterati. And these changes are coming from multiple pillars of their social infrastructure. See...
In late 2019, a major corporate partner ran a pilot for a campaign to reduce cigarette butt litter. The pilot was held in Vienna, Austria. Using Litterati Analyze capabilities, we were able to understand the litter baseline (both for cigarettes and for all litter) in...